|Electric · Paladin · Hot Metal · Fluorescent · Moose · Battery · Neon|
|Terra · Flaming Rock · Chameleon · Snowflake · Venom · Cactus · Star · Mud · Waterfall · Tropical · Alpine · HedgeHog · Armadillo · Poo · Aztec · Sky|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
- Element1 -
- Element2 -
- Cost in Store - N/A
- Breedable - No
- (Breeding) Time - Not Breedable
- (Hatching) Time - 12 Hours
- Selling Price - 5000
- - 30000
- Category - 4
- Pharaoh is a title used in many modern discussions of the rulers of all Ancient Egyptian dynasties.
- Pharaoh, meaning "Great House", originally referred to the king's palace, but during the reign of Thutmose III (ca. 1479–1425 BCE) in the New Kingdom, after the foreign rule of the Hyksos during the Second Intermediate Period, became a form of address for the person who was king and Son of god Ra.
- The Pharaoh Dragon is available through the Curse of Dramses event that runs from 26 Nov thru 01 Dec, 2013.
- The only dragon who doesn't have any physical attacks, trained or untrained.
- Game Files