|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Stunning Hit||638||12 hours||Judo Kick||863|
|4||Leech||650||1 day||The Grim Reaper||1200|
|8||Storm||1050||1 day||Acid Rain||1200|
|15||Ghost Cloud||1050||2 days||Black Hole||1350|
|Dark · Dark Fire · Pirate · Rattlesnake · Fossil|
|Sea · Blizzard · Nenufar · Lantern Fish · Storm · Icecube · Ice Cream · Mercury · Seashell · Petroleum|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
A-hoy Dragon lovers! This very special Dragon will be a crown jewel in your Dragon collection. Get ready for some reckless sea adventures and hop on board!
- The Pirate Dragon is one of the few dragons that uses a weapon. In fact, this Dragon is one of the dragons that has several characteristics different from most dragons, together with the Soccer Dragon and Armadillo Dragon.
- The growing of the Pirate Dragon is the same as the ranking of the Pirates; Baby Pirate is a Pirate Musketeers, Juvenile Pirate is a 1st Mate Pirate and Adult Pirate is the Captain Pirate.
- The Pirate Dragon was a Rare Hybrid until Light and War update, but now its only a normal Hybrid. It shares this status with the Petroleum Dragon.
- You can get also the Petroleum Dragon with the same parents combination.
- This dragon is one of the few that has a sword.
- Its hat style changes as it grows.
- Adult Dragon appears to be modeled after Captain Jack Sparrow of Disney's "Pirates of the Carribean",
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of 9 characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.