|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Stunning Hit||638||12 hours||Judo Kick||863|
|4||Leech||650||1 day||The Grim Reaper||1200|
|8||Storm||1050||1 day||Acid Rain||1200|
|15||Ghost Cloud||1050||2 days||Black Hole||1350|
|Dark · Dark Fire · Pirate · Rattlesnake · Fossil|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
A-hoy dragon lovers! This very special dragon will be a crown jewel in your dragon collection. Get ready for some reckless sea adventures and hop on board!
- The growing of the Pirate Dragon is the same as the ranking of the Pirates; Baby Pirate is a Pirate Musketeers, Juvenile Pirate is a 1st Mate Pirate and Adult Pirate is the Captain Pirate.
- The Pirate Dragon was a Rare Hybrid until Light and War update, but now its only a normal Hybrid.
- Adult Dragon appears to be modeled after Captain Jack Sparrow of Disney's "Pirates of the Carribean".
- He was the fourth dragon to have wings and not fly. The first being Soccer Dragon, the second being Gold Dragon, the third being Platinum Dragon, the fifth being Korean Soccer Dragon and the sixth being Storm Dragon.
- Despite this dragon having wings, it cannot fly.
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of 9 characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.