|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Punch||338||12 hours||Hard Charge||488|
|4||Stitching Roots||550||1 day||Rottening Spell||1200|
|8||Poison Ivy||650||12 hours||Stunning Hit||638|
|15||Leaf Blast||1050||2 days||Bee Hive||1350|
|Nature · Gummy · Dandelion · Mojito · Jade · Dragonfly · Coral · Carnivore Plant · Seahorse · Butterfly|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
The Nature Dragon loves humans, animals and all living things, some of them for gastronomic purposes. Even though never known to eat whole human being, a finger or two have been lost...
- This dragon can be sent as a gift by any of your friends.
- Plant Dragon's name changed to Nature Dragon since 14/12/2012.
- The juvenile Nature Dragon has the ability to pull its whole body underneath the leaves on its back and spin. However, the adult loses these abilities.
- The Nature Dragon seems to have a female look.
- You can also get this dragon in Monday Reward if you are lucky.
- One of the possible dragons that you can receive in a Mystery Egg.
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of nine characters in length.
Click Here to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.