1044Sometimes considered slightly disgusting, but in some parts of the world the Poo is known to bring good luck and fortunes for it's owner! Are you brave enough to take it to your island?
- This dragon was made available in a carnival event (12/09/12) - (16/09/12); to win it you needed to get 7 correct answers.
- This dragon was one of the rare hybrids that does not have horns.
- The Poo Dragon lost its Rare Hybrid status after the Light and War upgrade, and it is now considered an exclusive dragon.
- On the power table, the Poo dragon alongside the Mud Dragon are the weakest dragons.
- After the last update breeding changes, to breed a 3-element dragon it is required one of the parents be any Legend dragon.
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of 9 characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.
|Terra · Flaming Rock · Chameleon · Snowflake · Venom · Cactus · Star · Mud · Waterfall · Tropical · Alpine · HedgeHog · Armadillo · Poo · Aztec · Sky|
|Sea · Blizzard · Nenufar · Lantern Fish · Storm · Icecube · Ice Cream · Mercury · Seashell · Petroleum|
|Dark · Dark Fire · Pirate · Rattlesnake · Fossil|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|