- Elements -
- Cost in Store - 15M
- Breedable - Yes
- (Breeding) Time - 42 Hours
- (Hatching) Time - 42 Hours
- Selling Price - 336000
- - 336000
- Category - 5
- (After Light and War Update 26-Jul-2013): The Pure Element is no longer a wildcard in the Breeding System. It demoted to an ordinary Element. i.e., if you breed a Pure Dragon with a Legend, you will most certainly get a Pure Hybrid (48 hours) or a Pure Dragon (42 hours). You may also (if you're lucky) obtain another Legend.
- After the Light and War update Pure Dragons are not opposite to Legendary Dragons.
- As of the LaW update, Pure Elementals are now Pure Hybrids.
- Pure Elemental attacks now all re-designated to pure attacks, which are weak against all Pure & Pure Hybrids.
- Now you can place Pure Hybrids inside Elemental Habitats. For example, you can place Pure Terra inside Terra Habitat.
- Elemental Crystals now boost Pure Hybrid earning. Pure Dragons do not enjoy this boost, because there are no Pure Crystals as of yet.
- After the update, all Pure Elemental habitats replaced with normal Pure Habitats.
- After the Light and War update, breeding two pure dragons or two Pure Hybrids can result in Legendary Dragons.
- Pure dragon has the highest hatching time out of all the elemental dragons.
- The Pure Dragon is the only Elemental that has a Non-Elemental Attack other than Physical.
- Pure is the only element that does not receive critical damage.
- This dragon can learn Pure Light Attack only once, although the option shown twice. This makes the Pure the only Dragon that has only two Trainable Attacks.
- pure dragons is the only dragons that do not get critical domage
New Graphics - July 2013
Many players reported a bug in the graphics for the Pure Dragon a few weeks before the LaW (Light and War) update. It wasn't a bug. Rather, it was an update to the appearance of the Pure Dragon.
Thread Name: Change in Pure Dragon. This is an update
"We're changing the appearance of the Pure Dragon as we believe the new dragon's look is much more cooler. It's not a bug. The stats of the dragon won't be affected, just the look. CM".
- It was a breeding wildcard.
- It was a Category 5 Dragon.
- Pure Dragons used to have 4 types of attack: Flame Attack, Pure Attack, Pure Metal Attack and Physical Attack.
- Pures used to be breedable only from Legends.
|Pure · PureTerra · PureFlame · PureSea · PureNature · PureElectric · PureIce · PureMetal · PureDark|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|