1081Can you imagine a creature so pure that it almost makes you blind with the light of its pureness? The Pure Dragon escapes our earthly words so you better experience it in person!
- (After Light and War Update 26-Jul-2013:) The Pure Element is no longer a wildcard in the Breeding System. It was demoted to an ordinary Element. i.e., if you breed a Pure Dragon with a Legend, you will most certainly get a Pure Hybrid (48 hours) or a Pure Dragon (42 hours).
- After the Light and War update Pure Dragons are not opposite to Legendary Dragons.
- Pure Elementals are now Pure Hybrids.
- Pure Elemental attacks are now all re-designated to Pure attacks, which are weak against all Pure & Pure Hybrids.
- Pure Hybrids can now be placed in Elemental Habitats. For example, Pure Terra can now be placed in a Terra Habitat.
- Pure Hybrid earning is now boosted by Elemental Crystals. Pure Dragons do not enjoy this boost, because there are no Pure Crystals as of yet.
- After the update, all Pure Elemental habitats were replaced with normal Pure Habitats.
- After the Light and War update, breeding two pure dragons or two Pure Hybrids can result in Legendary Dragons.
- Pure dragon has the highest hatching time out of all the elemental dragons.
- The Pure Dragon is the only Elemental that has a Non-Elemental Attack other than Physical.
- Pure is the only element that does not receive critical damage
New Graphics - July 2013
Many players reported a bug in the graphics for the Pure Dragon a few weeks before the LaW (Light and War) update. It wasn't a bug. Rather, it was an update to the appearance of the Pure Dragon.
Thread Name: Change in Pure Dragon. This is an update
"We're changing the appearance of the Pure Dragon as we believe the new dragon's look is much more cooler. It's not a bug. The stats of the dragon won't be affected, just the look. CM".
- It was a breeding wildcard.
- It was a Category 5 Dragon.
- Pure Dragons used to have 4 types of attack: Flame Attack, Pure Attack, Pure Metal Attack and Physical Attack.
- Pures used to be breedable only from Legends.
|Pure · PureTerra · PureFlame · PureSea · PureNature · PureElectric · PureIce · PureMetal · PureDark|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|