|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Lava Balls||550||1 day||Karate Brick Break||1013|
|4||Hypnosis||1500||2 days||Pure Light||1500|
|8||Karate Brick Break||1013||2 days||Deus Sword||1125|
|15||Pure Energy||1500||2 days||Pure Light||1500|
|Pure · PureTerra · PureFlame · PureSea · PureNature · PureElectric · PureIce · PureMetal · PureDark|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
Can you imagine a creature so pure that it almost makes you blind with the light of its pureness? The Pure Dragon escapes our earthly words so you'd better experience it in person!
- (After Light and War Update 26-Jul-2013): The Pure Element is no longer a wildcard in the Breeding System. It demoted to an ordinary Element. i.e., if you breed a rare Dragon with a rare dragon you will almost certainly get a Pure Hybrid (20 hours) or a Pure Dragon (10 hours). You may also (if you're lucky) obtain another Legend.
- After the Light and War update Pure Dragons are not opposite to Legendary Dragons.
- Unknown how, it's first attack is Lava Balls which is a Flame attack.This also makes its' breeding result possible to any flame dragon, like breeding it with Ice Dragon can result a Cool Fire.
- As of the LaW update, Pure Elementals are now Pure Hybrids.
- Pure Elemental attacks now all re-designated to pure attacks, which are weak against all Pure & Pure Hybrids.
- Now you can place Pure Hybrids inside Elemental Habitats. For example, you can place Pure Terra inside Terra Habitat.
- Elemental Crystals now boost Pure Hybrid earning. Pure Dragons do not enjoy this boost, because there are no Pure Crystals as of yet.
- After the update, all Pure Elemental habitats replaced with normal Pure Habitats.
- After the Light and War update, breeding two pure dragons or two Pure Hybrids can result in Legendary Dragons.
- Pure dragon has the highest hatching time out of all the elemental dragons.
- The Pure Dragon is the only Elemental that has a Non-Elemental Attack other than Physical.
- Pure is the only element that does not receive critical damage.
- This dragon can learn Pure Light Attack only once, although the option shown twice. This makes the Pure the only Dragon that has only two Trainable Attacks.
- Did you know -- SP originally had another name for the new Legend icon. They intended to release another new element named Eternal. For unknown reasons they changed their mind on this. The new design for the Pure Dragon is proof. This was originally intended for the Eternal Dragon.
- Pure Dragon's description says '... imagine a creature so pure that it almost makes you blind with the light of its pureness? ...' The correct word should be 'purity'.
New Graphics - July 2013Edit
Many players reported a bug in the graphics for the Pure Dragon a few weeks before the LaW (Light and War) update. It wasn't a bug. Rather, it was an update to the appearance of the Pure Dragon.
Thread Name: Change in Pure Dragon. This is an update
"We're changing the appearance of the Pure Dragon as we believe the new dragon's look is much more cooler. It's not a bug. The stats of the dragon won't be affected, just the look. CM".
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of nine characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.
- It was a breeding wildcard.
- It was a Category 5 Dragon.
- Pure Dragons used to have 4 types of attack: Flame Attack, Pure Attack, Pure Metal Attack and Physical Attack.
- Pures used to be breedable only from Legends.