|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Stunning Hit||638||2 days||Deus Sword||1125|
|4||Rust||1050||1 day||Cannon Balls||1200|
|8||Karate Brick Break||1013||2 days||Ninja Stars||1350|
|15||Cannon Balls||1200||2 days||Pure Light||1500|
|Pure · PureTerra · PureFlame · PureSea · PureNature · PureElectric · PureIce · PureMetal · PureDark|
|Metal · Gold · Platinum · Zombie · King|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
This highly evolved Pure Metal Dragon consists of a mix of metals still unknown to man. It's incredibly durable and can take any heat without melting.
- This Dragon is the most powerful metal dragon.
- It has a metallic beard.
- Has a resemblance to Transformers character Frenzy.
- Like the other Pure-Elemtals, it has a symbol of the "Pure" element on it's body.
- Excluding the Pure Symbol badge, it is completely Grey and White.
- It can learn Cannon Balls despite having it as a primary attack.
- Cannon Balls is in it's training but having it as a primary attack, it can't be considered for it to learn it, so we can say that all it's training attacks take 2 days.
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of 9 characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.