|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Hard Charge||488||12 hours||Head Butt||788|
|4||Leech||650||1 day||Rottening Spell||1200|
|8||Poison Ivy||650||1 day||Hammer Fist||900|
|15||Ghost Cloud||1050||1 day||The Grim Reaper||1200|
|Nature · Gummy · Dandelion · Mojito · Jade · Dragonfly · Coral · Carnivore Plant · Seahorse · Butterfly|
|Dark · Dark Fire · Pirate · Rattlesnake · Fossil|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
Potentially deadly, this Dragon has to be treated extra well to keep it from biting its master! When fully trained, it can be the most loyal servant.
- This dragon was offered in a carnival event (12/09/12) - (16/09/12). 3 correct answers were needed to win it.
- In many depictions, Snakes and Dragons are closely related.
- It has the element Nature, which is one of its weaknesses.
- Petroleum Dragon and Gummy Dragon may result in a Rattlesnake dragon or a Carnivore Plant Dragon.
- Nenufar Dragon and Penguin Dragon may result in a Rattlesnake dragon or a Carnivore Plant Dragon.
- You can get any number of different dragons with the combinations above or any other dragon combinations.
- This dragon actually doesn't look like a dragon.
- It's egg doesn't give any hint that it is a RattleSnake's egg.Same applies to the Carnivore-Plant Dragon, Pearl Dragon and many others.
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of 9 characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.