|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Hard Charge||488||1 day||Karate Brick Break||1013|
|4||Legendary Wind||550||1 day||Aurora Borealis||2100|
|8||Stunning Hit||638||2 days||Deus Sword||1125|
|15||Paralyzing Spell||650||2 days||Legend Spell||2300|
|Legendary · Crystal · Mirror · Wind · Droconos · Nirobi|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
Villains and bad guys, stop here! He will have your gold, if you please! You might remember this dragon from folk tales, but now you can have him on your side. Provided you're also generous about sending gold as gifts to your friends.
- The Robin Hood Dragon was introduced on 22 Jan 2014 as part of a special offer that also included , , and , for $99.99. It was available for 1 hour.
- This is the first exclusive dragon to have the Legend element.
- Robin Hood was a character of ancient English ballads and stories and may have been a real person. He is a "Legend" both in folklore and in the Dragon City game.
- Robin Hood used to steal money from the rich and give it to the poor, that could refer to it being a legend.
- Despite this legend, the internal reference to this dragon is simply "dragon_greedy", and animations are that of comical greed as well.
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of 9 characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.