|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Flying Kick||413||1 day||Hammer Fist||900|
|4||Magneto||650||1 day||Cannon Balls||1200|
|8||Head Butt||788||1 day||Karate Brick Break||1013|
|15||Laser Beam||650||1 day||Flamethrower||1200|
|Flame · Volcano · Cloud · Spicy · Firebird · Laser · Medieval · Vampire · Cool Fire · Steampunk · Robot · Chinese|
|Metal · Gold · Platinum · Zombie · King|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
Have you ever imagined your future with a robot servant? Well, the future is already here and this Robot Dragon is the best servant you can ever get! It even has a container for cold drinks.
- Robot Dragon & Steampunk are similar in appearance:
- They are both machines.
- They are both the same element.
- They both have the same basic body.
- When you want to get Robot Dragon, You Must be level 10 at Social Wars, when you are level 10 in Social Wars, go to Dragon City (on PC) > Click Hatchery > Eggs > Find Robot Dragon > Click Get Dragon!.
- This dragon was originally together with Paladin Dragon planned for release on 19/07/2012. However, there was a delay so the dragon finally released on 30/07/2012.
- When viewing the stats of this dragon and on the map, it blasts a rabbit with a beam of electricity.
- When in Training Center, it has the physical and metal upgrades PLUS a flamethrower attack, so, it will remain a two-element dragon but it will have three different element attacks for combat...nice. There is no upgrade for electric attack.
- He shows the metal and flame elements, but has the electric attack as well.
Issues with Obtaining
If you are having difficulty obtaining the dragon after reaching Level 10 in Social Wars and Level 15 in Dragon City, try the following steps, or read the comments below.
- Click on the BUILD button. Find the Robot Dragon in the store and click "Get Dragon!"
- Allow Social Wars to open in a new window or tab (make sure your pop-up blocker allows it).
- Refresh the window or tab with Dragon City open while Social Wars is also open. The red "Requires: Level 10 in SOCIAL WARS" text should now be gone when you find the dragon in BUILD.
- Click "Get Dragon!" to make the dragon egg appear in your hatchery or storage.
NOTE: this might not work using Safari Browser. Try using Google Chrome or Firefox.
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of 9 characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.