|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Punch||338||12 hours||Hard Charge||488|
|4||Tsunami||550||12 hours||Head Butt||788|
|8||Flooding||650||1 day||Acid Rain||1200|
|Sea · Blizzard · Nenufar · Lantern Fish · Storm · Icecube · Ice Cream · Mercury · Seashell · Petroleum|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
If you're into water sports, then the Sea Dragon will be your new best friend. Often Sea Dragons have been mistaken for seals or dolphins.
- The Sea Dragon greatly resembles the Loch Ness Monster, Crusoe, from the Movie - The Water Horse: Legend of the Deep.
- The Sea Dragon produces the lowest amount of gold of all dragons (3 at level 1 plus 2 for every level it advances). If you have one level 1 Sea Dragon (no other dragons) in the Big Sea Habitat, you will have to wait for 11 days to fill the habitat to its maximum gold.
- Water Dragon's name changed to Sea Dragon since 14.12.2012.
- The Sea Dragon has a female look, despite technically being a hermaphrodite like all other dragons.
- Some of the Sea Dragons stay in the small lake of the Ultra Breeding Tree unlike most of the other dragons that stand on the top of the tree.
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of nine characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.
Baby1: It lunges forward, and then opens, then closes its mouth, as if it were taking a bite.
Baby2: The dragon flips upside down, and then breathes bubbles, as if it were breathing underwater.
Juvenile1: The dragon spits out water.
Juvenile2: The dragon tries to be upright.
Juvenile3: Similar to Juvenile2, the dragon stands upright, and appears to be clapping.