|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Stunning Hit||638||12 hours||Judo Kick||863|
|4||Meteor Shower||650||12 hours||Tumble Weed||1050|
|8||Head Butt||788||1 day||Karate Brick Break||1013|
|15||Electric Shock||1050||1 day||Electro Ball||1200|
|Terra · Flaming Rock · Chameleon · Snowflake · Venom · Cactus · Star · Mud · Waterfall · Tropical · Alpine · HedgeHog · Armadillo · Poo · Aztec · Sky|
|Electric · Paladin · Hot Metal · Fluorescent · Moose · Battery · Neon|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
This dragon is as mysterious as it gets! It's a whisper in the air, a light breeze on your cheek on a September day, the slightest shadow disappearing before your eyes... Catch it if you can!
- This dragon looks like a Griffin.
- This Dragon is blue like the sky.
- Although its name is Sky, its Primary Element is Terra (Earth).
- When it's fully grown it can create wind
- The baby appears to have a pig-like nose
- It has feathery wings.
- The Chameleon Dragon has the same attacks as this one except Stunning hit(Which is Hard Charge instead)
- In the baby form, it's nose is a bit red, it is supposedly an injury.
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of nine characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.