|!||Note: The Special Cool Fire Dragon has the same name as the normal Cool Fire Dragon and you will not be able to see the difference until you use it in combat! You could get this by playing Dragon City Mobile, but it has been replaced by the Elements Dragon.|
|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Punch||338||12 hours||Head Butt||788|
|4||Tsunami||550||1 day||Icy Wind||1200|
|8||Flaming Arrows||650||1 day||Flamethrower||1200|
|15||Frost Nova||550||2 days||Magma Storm||1350|
|Flame · Volcano · Cloud · Spicy · Firebird · Laser · Medieval · Vampire · Cool Fire · Steampunk · Robot · Chinese|
|Ice · Soccer · Pearl · Penguin|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
If you thought northern lights are incredible, wait till you see this Dragon fly around in your islands! It's both as cool as ice and as hot as fire and it will never get tired of huffing and puffing.
- You could have got this dragon only by downloading Dragon City to an Android or iOS Mobile device for the first time.(Now you can't get this dragon this way because it has been replaced by the Elements Dragon)
- This dragon has a Sea attack, Tsunami even though Sea isn't one of its elements, but the normal Cool Fire Dragon only has Physical, Fire and Ice attacks.
- This dragon isn't the Cool Fire Dragon in the Dragon Book.
- You can use this dragon in PC Version.
- You can buy this dragon in the Dragon Black Market.
Automated names are names automatically given by DC to your dragon when it hatches. You can change these names to whatever you wish. However, the name you chose is of course not considered as an automated name. Automated names contain a maximum of nine characters in length.
Click Here to add your Dragon's automated name if it is not yet in the list.