|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Hard Charge||488||12 hours||Stunning Hit||638|
|8||Head Butt||788||1 day||Hammer Fist||900|
|15||Laser Beam||650||1 day||Electro Ball||1200|
|Sea · Blizzard · Nenufar · Lantern Fish · Storm · Icecube · Ice Cream · Mercury · Seashell · Petroleum|
|Electric · Paladin · Hot Metal · Fluorescent · Moose · Battery · Neon|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
This dragon loves stormy weaither more than anything! If you feel that living is getting too peaceful in your island kingdom, get the Storm Dragon to shake things up.
- This dragon is similar to the Cloud Dragon, but has a darker body tone (like dark thunderclouds) and more obvious "horns".
- The Cloud Dragon and the Storm Dragon share similar silhouettes at hatching but the Storm Dragon has lightning flickering around it even when young, which the Cloud Dragon does not.
- Both Storm and Cloud Dragons include a period of causing rain in their animation cycles.
- The Storm Dragon generates lightning all the time, while the Cloud Dragon generates lightning only when causing rain.
- You have a slight chance of getting a lantern fish dragon the same elemental parents.
- This dragon is also available in Dragon Black Market.