1011Don't be alarmed, it's not an earthquake but a dignified Terra Dragon! Terra dragons are not known for their beauty, but for their love of dirt and their extremely humble and honest nature.
It is brown like the earth throughout its cycle from hatching, with yellow/gold tattoos on its body. The tail of the Terra changes as it progresses through the stages from baby to a adult.
A Terra Dragon baby has 2 small horns, a small tuft of hair on its head and no spikes (beard) on its face. It smiles like all baby dragons, his body is small and it's tail is short.
At adolescence, its mane reaches from his head to tail-end. Its 2 horns has grown. An adolescent Terra is still smiley, and his body is a lot bigger and it's tail is spiky now and longer but still in proportion. An adolescent also has five short spikes growing out of its lower face.
An adult Terra has a full mane, huge horns and five long spikes (beard). The tattoos (originally 2 showing in baby & adolescent stages) shown have increased to 4. Its tail is now long, and has a boulder at the end like a morningstar, as well as the spikes from adolescence. Its smile is now more like an evil grin.
Automated names are names automatically given by DC to your dragon when it hatches. You can change these names to whatever you wish. However, the name you chose is of course not considered as an automated name. Automated names contain a maximum of 9 characters in length.
Click Here to add your Dragon's automated name if it is not yet in the list.
Baby1: The dragon digs into the ground, finds a rock, then eats it up.
Baby2: The dragon sits down, then scratches itself.
Juvenile1: The dragon spots a fly, follows it with its eyes, then finally eats it.
Juvenile2: The dragon sits, and waits patienty while wagging its tail.
Adult: The dragon sits, pats the ground, leaving 2 craters where the dragon patted.
- This is the first dragon to appear in the game.
- The Terra was originally called an Earth Dragon, prior to 14/12/2012. Terra means "Earth" in several languages.
- It has the lowest breeding and hatching time of all Dragons -- 15 seconds!
- The Terra Dragon generates the most gold per minute for any Elemental other than the Pure Dragon. Terra Hybrids also typically generates more gold than any other Hybrid.
- An 8-Habitat Terra Farm is fast to build and has an impressive gold generation rate, i.e., about 240k an hour, without Crystals! Not bad at all for a first Dragon. Please look for Badpeteno's blog for instructions on how to create a Farm.
- This dragon sometimes acts like a dog.
- The only difference from a dog with Terra Dragon is that a rock is replacing the bone.
- The Terra Dragon has an extremely fast gold generation rate for an Elemental. In fact, it has the fastest gold generation rate out of all the Elementals, beaten only by Pure and Legendary Dragons.
|Terra · Flaming Rock · Chameleon · Snowflake · Venom · Cactus · Star · Mud · Waterfall · Tropical · Alpine · HedgeHog · Armadillo · Poo · Aztec · Sky|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|