|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Flying Kick||413||1 day||Hammer Fist||900|
|4||Earthquake||550||2 days||Sand Storm||1350|
|8||Stunning Hit||638||1 day||Karate Brick Break||1013|
|15||Life Drain||550||1 day||The Grim Reaper||1200|
|Terra · Flaming Rock · Chameleon · Snowflake · Venom · Cactus · Star · Mud · Waterfall · Tropical · Alpine · HedgeHog · Armadillo · Poo · Aztec · Sky|
|Dark · Dark Fire · Pirate · Rattlesnake · Fossil|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
Everyone is innocent until proven guilty, except the Thief Dragon! Using tricks and traps gets all he wants. Do not turn your back on him but if it's gold what you want this is your dragon!
- 13/08/2013: Thief Dragon was removed from the game Store.
- 10/08/2013 15:00 GMT: Promotion discount 90% price (1,000 down to 100 ) through 36-hour Limited Offer.
- 09/08/2013: Thief Dragon is available in the game Store.
- Once this dragon reaches level 4, it is able to stand upright.
- This dragon is now available in Dragon Black Market.
- Fully grown thief dragon can hold a money bag in his tail.
- On 01 Jan 2014, Thief Dragon became available for 3 days as a Special Offer on PC for 100 .
- On 07 Jan 2014, Thief Dragon was the final Premium Box Dragon on the Winter Calendar for 100 .
- On 19/3/2014 , Thief Dragon is available in shop for 1000 .
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of nine characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.