|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Flying Kick||413||1 day||Karate Brick Break||1013|
|4||Poison Ivy||650||2 days||Bee Hive||1350|
|8||Stunning Hit||638||2 days||Deus Sword||1125|
|15||Light Star||1050||2 days||Out of Time||1350|
|Nature · Gummy · Dandelion · Mojito · Jade · Dragonfly · Coral · Carnivore Plant · Seahorse · Butterfly|
|Archangel · Justice · Sun · Gaia · Luminsicent · White Knight|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
Breeding hint: Use level 15 or higher dragons
Even in adulthood, this dragon remains tiny. For this reason, this little dragon appeals to many girls! But don't be fooled, despite its small size, this dragon is a seriously tough opponent.
- From 20-04-2014 is breedable with lv15 parents.
- The Tiny Dragon is not tiny as it's name states.
- It is the first Light Hybrid that has appeared on Dragon Black Market event.
- This dragon can stand on 2 legs starting from level 1.
- It is the only Breedable Light Dragon which requires a particular level of the parent(that is Lvl.15)to be bred.
Automated names are names automatically given by DC to your dragon when it hatches. You can change these names to whatever you wish. However, the name you chose is of course not considered as an automated name. Automated names contain a maximum of nine characters in length.
Click Here to add your Dragon's automated name if it is not yet in the list.