|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Hammer Fist||900||1 day||Iron Shock||1200|
|4||Paralyzing Spell||650||1 day||Aurora Borealis||2100|
|8||Rainbow||1050||2 days||Legend Spell||2300|
|15||Destiny Chains||1175||2 days||Disorder||1350|
|Legendary · Crystal · Mirror · Wind · Droconos · Nirobi|
|Cruel · Underworld · Titan|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
This incredibly strong dragon has governed the Titan Island since he overthrew his own father. His ambition exceeded all bounds and now he has no friends, only subjects.
- The Titan Dragon became available for the 1st time in the Titan Island Event, Thursday, April 30, 2015.
- The Titan Dragon resembles the Colossal Titan in the Attack on Titan.
- The first part of the Titan Dragon's description is a reference to the story of the titan Cronus from Greek Mythology.
- The Titan Dragon is the first Legendary Dragon to have 2 Elements.
- Also the first dragon who has a Legend element mixed with an ancient one.
Automated names are names automatically given by DC to your dragon when it hatches. You can change these names to whatever you wish. However, the name you chose is of course not considered as an automated name. Automated names contain a maximum of nine characters in length.
Click Here to add your Dragon's automated name if it is not yet in the list.