|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Hard Charge||488||1 day||Hammer Fist||900|
|4||Magneto||650||1 day||Cannon Balls||1200|
|8||Stunning Hit||638||1 day||Karate Brick Break||1013|
|15||Electric Shock||1050||1 day||Electro Ball||1200|
|Metal · Gold · Platinum · Zombie · King|
|Terra · Flaming Rock · Chameleon · Snowflake · Venom · Cactus · Star · Mud · Waterfall · Tropical · Alpine · HedgeHog · Armadillo · Poo · Aztec · Sky|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
Jewels, gold, magic crystals, diamonds... the Treasure Dragon hoards the riches of his defeated enemies in his lair. Only a dragon master can control the Treasure Dragon. Is that you?
- This Dragon is the fifth dragon that can both stand and walk with its two limbs (the others are Crystal Dragon, Paladin Dragon, Alien Dragon and Wyvern Dragon).
- You can get this dragon by recruiting friends at Recruitment Tavern or buy it from the Dragon Black Market.
- The Dragon's eyes shrinks as it matures.
- At level 7 the Dragon's eyes become blank.
- The Treasure Dragon became available for mobile on 01 Jan 2013 as the Premium Box Dragon in the Winter Calendar for 105 .
- The Treasure Dragon became breedable on 18 Feb 2014, as part of the Dragon Book update.
- It can use electric element.
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of 9 characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.