|Terra · Flaming Rock · Chameleon · Snowflake · Venom · Cactus · Star · Mud · Waterfall · Tropical · Alpine · HedgeHog · Armadillo · Poo · Aztec · Sky|
|Nature · Gummy · Dandelion · Mojito · Jade · Dragonfly · Coral · Carnivore Plant · Seahorse · Butterfly|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
- The parrot on this dragon's body appears to be a Scarlet Macaw , a native species of parrot to the American tropics.
- The "horns" of the Tropical Dragon are very different from that of most other dragons; they are not made of bone and resemble tree branches. It also seems to have a skin condition, making its skin resemble the bark of a tree.
- The Adolescent stage of the Tropical seems to be much uglier than the rest of the stages.
- The Adolescent stage of the Tropical walks on its front limbs.
- It has an elaborate animation cycle in which the macaw that perches in one of its coconut trees flies up and begins pecking the dragon's head. On the fourth peck, the dragon rears up, causing the parrot to fly up and away, returning in a few seconds. Tropical Dragon also periodically breathes out a cloud of green leaves.