|Nature · Gummy · Dandelion · Mojito · Jade · Dragonfly · Coral · Carnivore Plant · Seahorse · Butterfly|
|Dark · Dark Fire · Pirate · Rattlesnake · Fossil|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
- This dragon is the second two-headed dragon in the game, after the Pure Dark Dragon.
- It is also resemblance to Drull from Backyard Monsters, both have 2 heads, 4 legs, but there difference is Drull have no Wings, Drull have arms, and Drull is a monster than being a Dragon.
- It has a counterpart in Social Empires
- This dragon also resembles a Hideous Zippleback, Belch & Barf from How To Train Your Dragon.
- The Two Headed Dragon was made breedable on 18 Feb 2014 as part of the Multiheaded Collection in the Dragon Book update.
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of 9 characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.