Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|Nature · Gummy · Dandelion · Mojito · Jade · Dragonfly · Coral · Carnivore Plant · Seahorse · Butterfly|
|Dark · Dark Fire · Pirate · Rattlesnake · Fossil|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
Breeding hint: Use dragons level 15 or higher
Two is definitely better than one! This two-headed beast is double the fun and double the trouble! Please don't turn your back on it unless you want to end up as the target of a practical joke.
- This dragon is the second two-headed dragon in the game, after the Pure Dark Dragon.
- It is also has a resemblance to Drull from Backyard Monsters, both have 2 heads, 4 legs, but their difference is that Drull has no Wings, Drull has arms, and Drull is a monster rather than being a Dragon.
- It has a counterpart in Social Empires.
- This dragon also resembles a Hideous Zippleback, Belch & Barf from How To Train Your Dragon.
- The Two Headed Dragon was made breedable on 18 Feb 2014 as part of the Multiheaded Collection in the Dragon Book update.
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of 9 characters in length.
Click Here to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.