|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Flying Kick||413||12 hours||Stunning Hit||638|
|4||Lava Balls||550||12 hours||Nuclear Hit||1050|
|8||Leech||650||12 hours||Ghost Cloud||1050|
|15||Flaming Arrows||650||1 day||Flamethrower||1200|
|Flame · Volcano · Cloud · Spicy · Firebird · Laser · Medieval · Vampire · Cool Fire · Steampunk · Robot · Chinese|
|Dark · Dark Fire · Pirate · Rattlesnake · Fossil|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
When you have managed to catch the Vampire Dragon, you can truly congratulate yourself. Beware though that you can never quite tame it. Be very nice or it will fly!
- In its Adolescent Stage, the Vampire Dragon seems to display feline behavior such as sitting down and licking its paws.
- Its chained Medallion is very similar to the one worn by the vampire character, Barnabas Collins , from Tim Burton 's movie Dark Shadows .
- The Vampire Dragon appears to have Metal Claws.
- The Vampire Dragon, along with the Earth Dragon, are the dragons representing the sign "DEFY" in Combat World.
- When the vampire dragon walks on the ground it closes its eyes, while flying it opens them.
- Like vampires of fiction, it has the power to turn into a bat with an accompanying puff of smoke.
- Fortunately for other dragons, the Vampire Dragon is a fruit-eater and does not appear to need blood to live.
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of 9 characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.