- It was released on 7 November 2016.
- 10 dragons were available in it, 4 of them are new.
- You start with 110 stakes
- You can collect up to 600 stakes in each 8 hour period
- Collection periods start at 24h, 16h, and 8h on the countdown timer; you can collect any time within the period.
- Once a collection period ends those stakes are no longer available
- You will get stakesfrom: collecting gold, food, feeding, breeding, hatching, and winning PVP battles. Any combination of actions may be used.
- For breeding and hatching longer times get more stakes.
- To get stakes from hatching, the dragon must be placed in a habitat, a Dragonarium or a Kindergarten.
- Stakes can pay for: opening boxes, skipping fights, and buying dragons.
- You can go to any spot adjacent to the path you have traversed if you have enough stakes.
Collection Amounts Edit
||Max Containers Per Action
|Hatching a hybrid
|Hatching a 3 or 4 element dragon
|Hatching a Legend
Least Expensive Routes Edit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.