1095Watch out for this nordic dragon, it'll do everything possible to conquer and pillage the habitats of other dragons... unless it decides to sleep and enjoy a lengthy meal instead!
- Viking and Pirate Dragon are related to the sea (both Vikings and Pirates sail the sea, but Vikings sail to battle and conquer new territories, while Pirates sail to loot and plunder treasure) so they share the same element, Sea.
- Like the Pirate Dragon, Viking Dragon uses a weapon but instead of a scimitar it uses a dagger and a shield. Viking Dragon usually uses its 2 hands to hold its shield and dagger while it stands (when he drives away the turtle) unlike the Pirate Dragon that uses its mouth to hold and to use its scimitar.
- This dragon is always accompanied by a turtle which walks around the dragons body.
- This dragon created by Esmond "Zid" Enriquez, so when you get this dragon, his name will be Zid.
- If you entered in 25th December, 2012, you could receive rhis dragon for free.
- This is the first dragon which is made by a player of the Dragon City.
- It's formula from Deus Vault is Cool Fire dragon + Icecube Dragon.
- This dragon is now available in Dragon Black Market.
- In real life, Vikings did not really have horned helmets in combat. It is a common historical misconception that they had horned helmets. Horned helmets were only for decoration and ceremonial purposes, not for war due to the fact that the horns would be a hazard if chipped off.
|Ice · Soccer · Pearl · Penguin|
|Sea · Blizzard · Nenufar · Lantern Fish · Storm · Icecube · Ice Cream · Mercury · Seashell · Petroleum|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|