1045This is the more explosive cousin of the Alpine Dragon. Always happy and cheerful, watch out though its hot!
- Volcano Dragon is very similar to Alpine Dragon, throughout all stages: baby, adolescent and adult.
- The visual difference between this dragon and Alpine Dragon is that Alpine has clouds hovering around its mountain peaks, while Volcano has none, though it occasionally emits puffs of black smoke from its volcanoes. Also, at the point in its animation cycle where Alpine puffs out a snowball, Volcano puffs out a flaming lava ball.
- As a baby Volcano Dragon doesn't have front legs.
- As it grows up, one more volcano grows on its back.
- This dragon is also available in Dragon Black Market.
Baby1: The dragon puffs a bit of smoke out of the volcano on its back.
Baby2: The dragon curls into a ball, while bouncing up and down.
Baby3: The dragon coughs up a molten rock, then the rock mysteriously dissapears/melts.
Juvenile1: The dragon puffs out smoke from the volcanoes on its back.
Juvenile2: The dragon acts as if it is eating or biting something.
Juvenile3: The dragon hurls itself, but then reverses the process and returns.
|Flame · Volcano · Cloud · Spicy · Firebird · Laser · Medieval · Vampire · Cool Fire · Steampunk · Robot · Chinese|
|Terra · Flaming Rock · Chameleon · Snowflake · Venom · Cactus · Star · Mud · Waterfall · Tropical · Alpine · HedgeHog · Armadillo · Poo · Aztec · Sky|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|