|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Hard Charge||488||12 hours||Head Butt||788|
|4||Earthquake||550||12 hours||Tumble Weed||1050|
|8||Stunning Hit||638||12 hours||Judo Kick||863|
|15||Storm||1050||1 day||Acid Rain||1200|
|Sea · Blizzard · Nenufar · Lantern Fish · Storm · Icecube · Ice Cream · Mercury · Seashell · Petroleum|
|Terra · Flaming Rock · Chameleon · Snowflake · Venom · Cactus · Star · Mud · Waterfall · Tropical · Alpine · HedgeHog · Armadillo · Poo · Aztec · Sky|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
This dragon is an absolute wonder! Where does the water come from an where is it going? Who knows! It's still mesmerizing to watch.
- The Waterfall Dragon is one of the dragons that can stand on its hind legs at its baby stage. As it grows, the weight of its body becomes heavier, forcing it to stand on all fours.
- This Dragon also has clouds hovering around its mountain peaks, like Alpine Dragon.
- In adult form, it's chin has a similar shape to the adult forms of the Terra and Hedgehog dragon.
- Like Terra Dragon and Tropical Dragon, it has the habit of periodically roaring and stomping the ground with both forefeet several times in succession.
- The waterfall dragon has an error in his description. it says "from an where is it going?" it should be "from and where is it going".
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of nine characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.