- Elements -
- Cost in Store - 2500 gems
- Breedable - Yes
- (Breeding) Time - 2 Days & 6 Hours
- (Hatching) Time - 2 Days & 6 Hours
- Selling Price - 200000 gold
- - 432000
- Category - 5
- The Wind Dragons resemble the Pokémon Lugia, most likely it was based on it. The only difference is Wind Dragon has 4 legs, broader wings, somehow light purple, has horns and typically a dragon (classified as one of the Legendary Dragons) while Lugia has 2 legs, narrow wings (mainly its arms), has a white body, has no horns and typically a bird (as in Pokemon Movies: The Power of One, Lugia belong to the Legendary Birds).
- The Wind Dragon's egg and the symbol on it's chest resemble the old legendary logo.
- This dragon has better training than the Mirror Dragon though it is the only Legend Dragon that has the trained Deus Sword attack..
- It was removed during the Light and War Update but brought back on Update 2013-09-26 when SP reverted the status of the Wind Dragon. It is breedable and available from the Store again. The impact of its return on the chances of breeding Legends is unknown at this time.
- The egg of the Wind dragon looks like the medium mystery egg.
- Wind Dragon is one of the difficulty 3 legend dragon along with Mirror, Crystal, Droconos and Nirobi Dragons.
|Legendary · Crystal · Mirror · Wind ·Droconos·Nirobi|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|