|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Stunning Hit||638||1 day||Hammer Fist||900|
|4||Poison Ivy||650||2 days||Bee Hive||1350|
|8||Head Butt||788||1 day||Asteroid||1200|
|15||Tumble Weed||1050||2 days||Sand Storm||1350|
|Nature · Gummy · Dandelion · Mojito · Jade · Dragonfly · Coral · Carnivore Plant · Seahorse · Butterfly|
|Terra · Flaming Rock · Chameleon · Snowflake · Venom · Cactus · Star · Mud · Waterfall · Tropical · Alpine · HedgeHog · Armadillo · Poo · Aztec · Sky|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
Be carefull what you wish, there is always a chance that the Wurm Dragon appears and acomplishes it. Maybe not exactly as you thought it.
- This dragon seems to have two animations in the black market. One with fire, the other with its babies.
- This dragon has the body of a wurm, the eyes of a snake , the horns of a bull and the hair of a horse.
- It's the first dragon where you see him and his baby together. The other dragons never show the baby dragon again if they are evolved, except gummy, which can transform himself from the adult form into three babies.
- You can get this dragon by recruiting friends at Recruitment Tavern.
- The Wurm Dragon was the featured dragon in the Dragon Black Market for the week of 10 Feb 2014.
Automated names are names automatically given by DC to your dragon when it hatches. You can change these names to whatever you wish. However, the name you chose is of course not considered as an automated name. Automated names contain a maximum of nine characters in length.
Click Here to add your Dragon's automated name if it is not yet in the list.