|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Flying Kick||413||12 hours||Stunning Hit||638|
|4||Nail Rain||550||12 hours||Rust||1050|
|8||Leech||650||12 hours||Ghost Cloud||1050|
|15||Magneto||650||1 day||The Grim Reaper||1200|
|Dark · Dark Fire · Pirate · Rattlesnake · Fossil|
|Metal · Gold · Platinum · Zombie · King|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
This undead Dragon has a huge appetite! It keeps eating, but somehow nothing seems to hold in. Despite its constant hunger, forgetful nature and bad vision it has proven to be loyal.
- As the Zombie Dragon goes through its stages of growth, more and more of its body parts deteriorate such as its limbs, wings and the loss of one eye.
- A Zombie is an animated corpse resurrected by mystical means, such as witchcraft or voodoo.
- In modern times, the term "zombie" has been applied to an undead being.
- The zombie dragon is the only breedable Metal/Dark hybrid, resulting in its elemental parents producing it 100% of the time. The same goes for the Penguin Dragon and the Neon Dragon.
- This dragon is also available in Dragon Black Market.
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of 9 characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.